Pro Starr Trailers are made variety of styles and sizes. Whether you are interested in our 10’ single place trailer to our 32’ six place snowmobile (10 place ATV) trailer. You will find innovative features and quality workmanship that is second to none.
Tilt: 10′ and 12′
Ramp: 10′, 12′, 14′, 16′, 22′, and 28′
Rear Ramp: 12′, 16′ and 22′
NEW FOR 2013! ATS Advanced Tracking System. This full-length tracking system allows you to put tie-downs and tie-down bars anywhere you need them. This is a huge safety feature that allows you to adjust your cargo for proper tongue weight and secure it with piece of mind.
LED Lights Standard!
Torsion Axle with Pro Lube!
One Key component of a trailer to look at when shopping is how the axle is mounted. One BIG failure point on cheaper trailers is when you mount the axle direct to the frame rail. At Sled Shed we weld a heavy duty plate and mount the axle to the plate with a 1/8” piece of plastic between the steel and aluminum. By doing this we are taking the weakest point of the trailer and making it the strongest point.
Ours Our Competitors
ALL PRO STARR TRAILERS COME WITH THESE STANDARD FEATURES
- Treated Marine Grade Plywood with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Welded All Aluminum Alloy Frame
- 10” Load Range “C” 5 Lug Tires (Standard)
- Rubber Grommeted and Sealed Lights with Protective Lenses
- Lighting System & Wiring Completely Concealed within the Trailer Frame
- 3 Year Warranty
AVAILABLE IN 10’ & 12’ LENGTHS
1720 Lb. Cargo Load Capacity
STARR PRO SINGLE PLACE TRAILER (5’ x 10’)
- Tongue Jack w/Wheel
- Spare Tires & Holders w/Mounting Hardware
- Slide Guides
- Bed Mats
- 12” Load Range “C” Tires (12’ trailers only)
- Salt Shields
STANDARD 2” BALL
PLEASE SEE OUR
FOR YOUR LOCAL